Spicy Soyabean veg dry sabji.
Actually this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Spicy Soyabean veg dry sabji for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Spicy Soyabean veg dry sabji using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Soyabean veg dry sabji
- Prepare 1 cup of soyabean.
- You need As required of Water for soaking soyabean.
- It's 1 of big onion puree.
- Prepare 1 of middle tomato puree.
- You need 1 spoon of Everest tikka lal masala (Can increase or reduce).
- It's 1/4 spoon of haldi.
- It's 1/2 spoon of jeera.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil (Can Reduce or increase).
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of dhaniya powder.
- It's 1/2 spoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 spoon of garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Spicy Soyabean veg dry sabji step by step
- First, soak soybean in hot water for 5 minutes. Squeeze the water from soybean be careful while squeezing or put some normal water in it..
- In a Kadai put oil add jeera onion puree, stir it. Add ginger-garlic paste and tomato puree. Keep on stirring until oil separates from the mixture..
- Put haldi, tikka lal masala, dhaniya powder, garam masala mixed it properly. Now add soyabean and a cup of water. Salt to taste. Cover and cook for 5 minutes..
- Garnish with fresh coriander. Enjoy with naan, tandoori, roti or rice..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Spicy Soyabean veg dry sabji. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, engross right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com