Mix Veg Uttapam.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Mix Veg Uttapam for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Mix Veg Uttapam using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix Veg Uttapam
- You need of For Batter.
- Prepare 3 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of urad Daal.
- You need 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of poha.
- You need of For Uttapam.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped French beans.
- It's 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1/4 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas.
- You need 3 of small size grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 4 of finely chopped green chilies.
- Prepare as needed of Vegetable oil.
- It's 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of jeera(cumin) powder.
Mix Veg Uttapam instructions
- Soak rice and daal for 5-6 hours in a water after washing 2-3 times, add 1tbs fenugreek seeds for soaking. After 6 hours grind the mixture in a grinder. Soak the poha in water for 5 minutes before gtinding and grind it with daal rice and let it ferment for 8 hours or overnight and batter is ready for Idli, Dosa and Uttapam as well..
- Take 3 cups of batter add all chopped vegetables and salt as per taste. Add all spices and mix well..
- Keep a non stick pan on medium heat and put some oil and spread the batter on pan and let it cook from both the sides by covering with lid. Uttapam is ready to serve hot..
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Mix Veg Uttapam. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, charm retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com