Pizza style Onion and Tomato Uthappam.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just subsequently the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Pizza style Onion and Tomato Uthappam for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Pizza style Onion and Tomato Uthappam using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza style Onion and Tomato Uthappam
- Prepare of Batter.
- Prepare 3 cup of Rice (preferably idly rice).
- It's 1 cup of urid dal (black lentils skin removed).
- You need of Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds (optional).
- It's of Toppings.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomatoes.
- It's of Chilli powder (optional).
- You need of Toppings of your choice.
Pizza style Onion and Tomato Uthappam instructions
- Soak rice, urid dal, fenugreek seeds for 6 hours. Grind it together to a smooth batter. Salt to taste..
- Close and leave it overnight in a warm place to ferment. The photo below shows the ready fermented batter. This basic batter is used to make dozens of different Indian breakfast and snack items..
- On a hot plate, pour enough batter and spread. The base have to be thick, so don’t spread much. Place the toppings, seasonings and drizzle some oil and cover it..
- Cook it for a minute and check the bottom of the pancake. If it’s golden brown, then flip to the next side carefully and cook for another 30 seconds. If you add cheese, do not flip the pancake, instead cook for another two minutes (or until the toppings are fully cooked) on a slow flame with the lid on. Ready to eat on its own or goes well with tomato chutney and curries..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Pizza style Onion and Tomato Uthappam. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, make smile admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com