Veg hakka noodles / chow mein. Vegetable Hakka noodles are also more commonly known as Vegetable Chow Mein. This is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Vegetable hakka noodles consists of stir fry noodles with a variety of vegetables.
The first time I had these was in the Chinese town of Kolkata.
I was blown into a fantasy land and after that I have continued to make it just like how they do.
Street style Vegetable Hakka Noodles are easy to make at home!
Actually this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Veg hakka noodles / chow mein for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Veg hakka noodles / chow mein using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg hakka noodles / chow mein
- Prepare 1 pkt (200gm) of whole wheat noodles.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It's 2 cups of cabbage.
- It's 2 cups of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Capsicum.
- It's 1 cup of Green peas.
- It's 2 of Onions-.
- You need 2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 4 tsp of tomato sauce (acc.to your taste).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Tastemaker (in pkt).
These make a quick weeknight dinner, pair them with your favorite Indo-Chinese dish for a meal! These hakka noodles are popularly known as chow mein in India, the roadside version that is. Mix and toss until noodles are evenly coated with sauces and vegetables for approx. Sorry - nothing like the Hakka Chow we had in Calcutta many years ago.
Veg hakka noodles / chow mein instructions
- Boil noodles in pan. Add few drops of oil to avoid stickness..
- Drain the cooked noodles in a colander, and rinse them with cold water. Set aside..
- Heat a pan,add oil and onions to it.saute it.
- Now add pinch of salt & Tastemaker.
- Add carrots,cabbage, capsicum, peas or vegies of your choice. Stir fry for about two minutes, do not overcook the vegetables. Vegetables should have some crunch..
- Add noodles, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, and chilli sauce, toss them together and stir-fry them for about a minute..
- Chowmein / hakka noodles are ready to serve.serve hot & enjoy!.
This spicy version of Veg Chow Mein noodles which is originally a Chinese food is very popular in India, Nepal and many south east Asian countries. Veg chowmien is quite popular as a street food and children love this dish due to its tangy, smoky flavor and crunchy texture which makes it scrumptiously. Flavor-packed Veg Chow Mein or Hakka noodles is a quick and easy meal. Better than take-out - so healthy, fresh, and unbelievably delicious! This no-brainer Veg chow mein makes a perfect kid/family-friendly recipe.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Veg hakka noodles / chow mein. If you have questions or requests re this article, keep amused right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com