Veg noodles. .veg noodles recipe. firstly, i have used long shelf dry noodles in this recipe. you can also use any store-bought noodles, and also pan ready noodles. but you may need to was the pan ready noodles. Veg noodles recipe - super quick to make delicious Vegetable noodles made with just a handful of ingredients. Street style Vegetable Hakka Noodles are easy to make at home!
This is an easy and tasty recipe of veg Some noodle recipes are made with the stir-frying method.
This vegetable noodles is also a stir-fried.
Even the pickiest eaters will love veg noodles.
Literally this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Veg noodles for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Veg noodles using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg noodles
- You need 150-200 grams of noodles, whole wheat.
- You need 5-6 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It's 2-3 of medium onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small to medium capsicum chopped.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic - finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger - finely chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of soy sauce or as required.
- You need 1-2 tablespoon of tomato sauce or as required.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of finely chopped coriander leave.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare of salt as required.
- It's of freshly powdered black pepper as required (kali mirch powder).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- It's 2-3 of green chilli.
Malaysian Noodles A thrilling culinary adventure, the Malaysian Noodles is Garlic Noodles, Veg Garlic Hakka Noodles. Add the noodles and mix together for another couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then slice remaining spring onion and top to serve. Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe (with Step by Step Photos).
Veg noodles step by step
- First heat enough water in a pan with salt and few drops of oil..
- When the water comes to a boil, add the noodles..
- Stir and allow to cook the noodles till they are just cooked.
- Once the noodles are cooked well, drain them in a colander,then rinse the noodles in fresh water by placing the colander under fresh tap water. drain & keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- First add the garlic and ginger and stir fry on medium flame for some seconds..
- Increase the flame to high & add the chopped onions..
- Keep on stirring continuously and stir fry the onions till they become translucent..
- Add the veggies - green chilli, capsicum, cabbage.
- Continue to toss & stir fry on a high flame till the veggies are almost cooked..
- Add the soy sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper. stir and then add the noodles..
- Keep on tossing and stirring till the veggies are mixed well with the noodles for 2 minute. switch off the gas..
- Serve the veg noodles steaming hot as it is or with some tomato sauce..
In its typical preparation boiled noodles are tossed with garlic, ginger, chopped vegetables, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and spices. Vegetable Fried Noodles or veg noodles is an Indo-Chinese recipe popular among all ages and this spicy noodles recipe for the people whom like spicy food unlike Hakka Noodles which is not very spicy. A wide variety of veg noodle options are available to you, such as style. Stuff like noodles and meat in sauce (stroganoff, meatballs in red sauce, Japanese curry chicken udon) reheats well in the microwave because all the "solids" like noodles and veg and such are. Home/Appetizers, Dinner, Pasta, Noodles & Rice, Recipes/Veg Hakka Noodles.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Veg noodles. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, charm gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com