Adai Dosa - Multi lentil Crepe.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Adai Dosa - Multi lentil Crepe for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Adai Dosa - Multi lentil Crepe using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Adai Dosa - Multi lentil Crepe
- It's For of batter :.
- Prepare 21/2 Cup of boiled rice.
- You need 1 Cup of Toor Dal.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dal.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Urad Dal.
- You need 1 tbsp of Moong Dal / Green Gram.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated Coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 10-15 of Red Chillies (Decrease or increase as per taste).
- It's 1 tsp of Rock Salt.
- You need other of ingredients:(for making it more tastier).
- It's as required of Finely Chopped Onion, Curry leaves, Coriander.
- Prepare as required of Oil during Adai preparation.
Adai Dosa - Multi lentil Crepe instructions
- Wash and soak Rice in water. Also wash all the Dal and soak them together along with Red Chillies. After 2 hrs of soaking start grinding the Rice (drain water) adding very little water. When 50% of Rice is done drain the Dal and add to it and grind along with Red Chillies. The final batter has to be little coarse & not fine. Add Asafoetida, Rocksalt and mix well. Batter is ready for preparing Adai. No fermentation required..
- You may keep the batter refrigerated if you are not going to prepare the Adai. Fermentation happens fast. When you want to prepare Adai, remove the required portion of batter in another vessel and add Chooped Oinion, Curry leaves and chopped Coriander. Mix well. Take a ladle ful of batter and spread in circular motion on a hot Tawa. Keep the flame in medium and cook..
- When one side is cooked flip the other side and cook. Use of liberal oil over the Adai will help to make it Crispy..
- Tips: This Adai can be prepared either thick or by adding a little water to the batter can prepare thin Adai too. Adai Aviyal (vegetables cooked in blended coconut paste with green Chillies) is considered a best combination. This Adai batter in thick form can be refrigerated and kept and used over 2 days. Tastes the best on the first day. Some like to eat it straight without any accompaniment. Jaggery as accompaniment gives a Hot and Sweet taste..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Adai Dosa - Multi lentil Crepe. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, absorb retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com