Authentic Veg-Hakka Noodles. Veg Hakka Noodles is a popular indo chinese dish in india. this veg hakka noodles recipe taste delicious Hakka Noodles recipe with step by step photos. Hakka noodles is a popular Indo Chinese dish To get an authentic Chinese like taste, I recommend three ingredients - toasted sesame oil. Hey guys we are again back with another awesome recipe that u all will surely love to eat.
Cut the vegetables as mentioned in ingredients section.
Make sure to chop the vegetables as thin as possible as they will take less time to cook.
Street style Vegetable Hakka Noodles are easy to make at home!
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Authentic Veg-Hakka Noodles for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Authentic Veg-Hakka Noodles using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Authentic Veg-Hakka Noodles
- Prepare of Noodles.
- You need 1 packet of raw noodles.
- You need 1 litre of water.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Hakka Noodles.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cabbage shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of Capsicum sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Carrot chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Beans chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Green onions chopped finely.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Pepper powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Soya sauce.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of nugget Maggi veg masala.
These make a quick weeknight dinner, pair them with your favorite Indo-Chinese dish for a meal! I use Ching Vegetarian Hakka noodles and I think they are just perfect for this recipe. Veg hakka noodles is an Indo-Chinese preparation that is made by tossing boiled noodles and stir fried vegetables in Chinese sauces. The vegetables give it an enjoyable crunchy texture and the soy and chilli sauces give it a distinctive flavor.
Authentic Veg-Hakka Noodles instructions
- Heat water in a pan. Add salt and 1 teaspoon oil and dip raw noodles in the hot water..
- Cook for 5 minutes. Strain the noodles, rinse under cold water 3-4 times. Sprinkle oil and coat noodles..
- Heat oil and add garlic, ginger and chilli paste..
- Add onion and cook. Add other vegetables and cook on very high flame. Just do not add green onions, it is added in the end..
- In Chinese recipes vegetables are cooked on high heat, in iron wok..
- Dissolve 1/2 maggi nuggets veg masala in 1 teaspoon water..
- Add black pepper, salt, soya sauce, vinegar and chilli sauce..
- Add cooked noodles and mix vigorously, remember to keep the flame on high..
- Mix well by tossing the vegetables and noodles..
- Once mixed, switch off the flame..
- Sprinkle some chopped green onions and serve hot..
This Indo chinese restaurant style veg hakka noodles are delicious and super quick to make for dinner. Hakka noodles are made of unleavened refined wheat flour. If you are trying to avoid refined foods then you may use any other whole grain noodles. hakka noodles are very similar to veg noodles recipe. however, in india, more popularly known as hakka veg noodles. hakka cuisine is actually an indian adaptation of original taiwanese hakka dishes. it has evolved to be one of the popular indian street foods. especially with indo chinese recipes. Delicious Recipes for Vegetable Hakka Noodles and Vegetable Schezwan Noodles on the Back of the Pack. Boil the hakka noodles according to package directions.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Authentic Veg-Hakka Noodles. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, interest gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com