Instant Appam with Idli / Dosa Batter.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Instant Appam with Idli / Dosa Batter for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Instant Appam with Idli / Dosa Batter using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Appam with Idli / Dosa Batter
- Prepare 2 cups of idli / dosa batter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of eno fruit salt.
- Prepare of few drops of oil to grease.
- It's of toppings like - pepper powder, cheese, idli podi, etc.
- You need of veg. / non-veg. stew / chole (white chickpeas curry) to serve.
Instant Appam with Idli / Dosa Batter step by step
- In a bowl, mix together the batter, coconut milk and eno fruit salt. Heat an Appam Chetti and drizzle some oil. Wipe clean with a tissue paper. Drop a ladleful of the batter and immediately swirl it around. Sprinkle some cheese..
- Cover and cook on a low flame for 1-2 minutes or till the edges turns crisp and brown..
- Serve with any side dish or stew..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Instant Appam with Idli / Dosa Batter. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, keep busy read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com