Colourful Neer Dosa.
Literally this is an easy recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Colourful Neer Dosa for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Colourful Neer Dosa using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Colourful Neer Dosa
- It's 2 cups of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It's 4 1/2-5 cups of water.
- It's 1 of medium carrot, grated.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of medium beetroot, grated.
- It's 1 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of tomato paste (store bought) & 1/2 tsp. kashmiri red chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare of coconut chutney to serve.
- It's of sambar to serve.
- It's of oil to grease the skillet.
Colourful Neer Dosa instructions
- In a bowl add the rice flour, coconut milk and water to make a runny batter just like buttermilk. Grind the spinach, carrot and beetroot separately to a paste by adding very little water. Keep aside..
- Divide the rice batter into six bowls. Add the carrot paste, beetroot paste, spinach paste, turmeric powder and tomato paste + red chili powder into each of the bowls, leaving one for the white colour..
- Grease a non-stick skillet with very little oil. Let it heat up and then sprinkle some water. After it evaporates, wipe it clean with a kitchen towel..
- Pour 2-3 ladleful of the batter (depending on the size of the ladle and the pan). Swirl it around for an even coating, Drain excess batter if any..
- Cover and cook on a low flame for a minute. Remove the cover and gently fold into half with a spatula and then into a rectangle. Keep aside..
- Make similar neer dosa from the remaining coloured batter, using a different ladle for each bowl in the above mentioned method. Keep them separately as it tends to stick if stacked one over the other. Serve with chutney and sambar..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Colourful Neer Dosa. If you have questions or requests around this article, engross approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com