Mini Uttapam. Mini Uttapam is famous south indian home recipe. It is easy to preapre with dosa batter and add-on with chilli, onion, carrot. Mini Vegetable Uttapam is a delectable south Indian recipe and is just loved by kids as a lunchtime treat.
Cooked along with a crunchy topping of onions and capsicum, with a hint of chillies.
Method to make Mini Uttapam: Finely chop the onion, tomato, red capsicum, green capsicum and coriander leaves and keep each one separately in a plate.
Masala uttapam recipe, is a simple kids friendly tiffin or lunch box recipe.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Mini Uttapam for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Mini Uttapam using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Uttapam
- Prepare 3-4 cups of idli / dosa batter.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies, chopped (opt).
- It's 2-3 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- It's of oil to shallow fry.
- Prepare of coconut chutney & sambar to serve.
Home Breakfast Recipes Mini masala uttapam recipe Mini Jowar Uttapams is a popular South Indian preparation made healthier with the addition of iron-rich Jowar. Serve these uttapams with spicy sambhar to relish it the most. Uttapam (aka Uttappa or Oothapam) is yet another healthy breakfast recipe from South Indian cuisine prepared with a common rice and urad dal batter used for preparing Idli and dosa.
Mini Uttapam instructions
- Mix together onion, tomatoes, green chilies (opt) & coriander leaves. Keep aside..
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a non-stick pan and drop a small ladleful of the batter. Sprinkle some of the onion mix over it and fry on a medium flame for a minute or two..
- Flip it over and let it cook further for a minute..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Make similar uttapams with the remaining batter. Serve them with coconut chutney and sambar..
Uthappam is a type of dosa from South India. Unlike a typical dosa, which is crisp and crepe-like, uttapam is thicker, with toppings. Kids would love this mini uttapams. Instant rava uttapam quick to make for a breakfast, brunch or a quick dinner. Topped with some onions, chilies, these taste delicious even without a chutney. as i explained earlier, there is no hassle of fermentation and grounding. the rava or sooji batter is made by mixing yoghurt, spices and salt. the traditional instant suji uttapam recipe is made with grounding.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Mini Uttapam. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, divert log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com