Veg Noodles. .veg noodles recipe. firstly, i have used long shelf dry noodles in this recipe. you can also use any store-bought noodles, and also pan ready noodles. but you may need to was the pan ready noodles. Veg noodles recipe - super quick to make delicious Vegetable noodles made with just a handful of ingredients. Street style Vegetable Hakka Noodles are easy to make at home!
This is an easy and tasty recipe of veg Some noodle recipes are made with the stir-frying method.
This vegetable noodles is also a stir-fried.
Even the pickiest eaters will love veg noodles.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Veg Noodles for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Veg Noodles using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veg Noodles
- You need 200 grams of Noodles.
- You need 4-5 cups of Water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of Onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Capsicum (Green bell pepper) finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cabbage.
- It's 1 1/2 tablespoons of Tomato Ketchup.
- It's 1 1/2 tablespoons of Chilli sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
Malaysian Noodles A thrilling culinary adventure, the Malaysian Noodles is Garlic Noodles, Veg Garlic Hakka Noodles. Add the noodles and mix together for another couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then slice remaining spring onion and top to serve. Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe (with Step by Step Photos).
Veg Noodles instructions
- Bring 4-5 cups of water to a rolling bowl. Once it starts boiling, add big pinch of salt and noodles. Let it cook for 4-5 minutes or as per the package instruction. Noodles should be soft, not mushy. Drain the water. Run under running cold water to stop the cooking process. Then add little oil and toss the noodles so they do not stick to each other. Keep it aside..
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot add chopped ginger, garlic and celery. Stir and saute for 30-40 seconds. DO NOT brown the garlic. Now add sliced onions and mix. Cook till onions get soft and translucent..
- Then add all the veggies (capsicum, tomato). Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes only. Veggies are just soft, do not overcook them. Now add soy sauce, ketchup, chilli sauce and vinegar. Mix well and let the sauce get heated through. At this time add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add boiled noodles and spring onion greens. Toss everything together till noodles is coated with sauce mixture well. Once noodles get heated through, turn off the stove.
- Serve it..
In its typical preparation boiled noodles are tossed with garlic, ginger, chopped vegetables, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and spices. Vegetable Fried Noodles or veg noodles is an Indo-Chinese recipe popular among all ages and this spicy noodles recipe for the people whom like spicy food unlike Hakka Noodles which is not very spicy. A wide variety of veg noodle options are available to you, such as style. Stuff like noodles and meat in sauce (stroganoff, meatballs in red sauce, Japanese curry chicken udon) reheats well in the microwave because all the "solids" like noodles and veg and such are. Home/Appetizers, Dinner, Pasta, Noodles & Rice, Recipes/Veg Hakka Noodles.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Veg Noodles. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, charm right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com