Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles. Veg hakka noodles is an Indo-Chinese preparation that is made by tossing boiled noodles and stir fried vegetables in Chinese sauces. Add Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Green Chilli Sauce and Red Chilli Sauce. Also add Black Pepper Powder and Salt to taste.
Add soy sauce, green chilli sauce, tomato ketch up, black pepper powder and salt (please note that we have also added salt while boiling noodles).
This Indo chinese restaurant style veg hakka noodles are delicious and super quick to make for dinner.
Chilli oil is an optional ingredient you can use if you have.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles
- Prepare 2 packet of Hakka Noodles.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Capcicum finely Cut.
- It's 1 Cup of Carrot finely Cut.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cabbage finely Cut.
- You need 1 Spoon of Vinegar.
- You need 1 Spoon of Chilli Sauce.
- You need 2 Spoon of Tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 Spoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Spoon of Ajinomoto.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's As needed- of Oil for Cooking.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 Spoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 Cup of Finely Cut Onion.
- You need 1 Spoon of Red Chilli Flakes.
- It's 1 Spoon of Chopped Green Chillies.
Some restaurants use it to enhance the flavors. There are different kinds of chili oil available in the market. Veg Hakka Noodles is a popular indo chinese dish in india. this veg hakka noodles recipe taste delicious and will have you craving for more. vegetable hakka noodles is not only popular with kids, but also Chilli garlic noodles - noodles spiced up with garlic, dry red chilies and red chili sauce. Street style Vegetable Hakka Noodles are easy to make at home!
Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles step by step
- Take a Big Container add water boil it put 1 Spoon Cooking Oil and Salt after 5 min of boiling water add Hakka Noodles 2 Packets Boil for 5 to 7 min don't over cook, Strain the water from it then Spread the Noodles in a Plate that don't get sticky.
- Now take all the Veggies together finely Cut in long strip shape and keep aside.
- Afterwards take a Kadhai or Pan add and heat any Cooking Oil for 2 min then put finely Cut Onion then Ginger Garlic Paste, Chopped Chillies 1 Spoon and tossed all the Veggies for 5 to 7 min don't over cook lastly add Salt to taste, Black Pepper Powder half Spoon,Red Chilli Flakes 1 Spoon,All Sauces Soy Sauce, Chilli Sauce, Vinegar, Tomato ketchup, Ajinomoto and Mix well for 2-3 min.
- Lastly add Boiled Hakka Noodles Stir it fry for 2 min to mix well all ingredients together then Serve it hot in a Plate Garnish with Red Chilli Flakes your Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles are Ready to Enjoy.
These make a quick weeknight dinner, pair them with your favorite Indo-Chinese dish for a I use Ching Vegetarian Hakka noodles and I think they are just perfect for this recipe. Veg Hakka noodles recipe with step by step photos - Popular Indian Chinese restaurant style dish Veg Hakka noodles recipe is the most popular noodles recipe that is served in almost all indo Now lower the heat and add soy sauce and chilli sauce. Boil the hakka noodles according to package directions. Be sure to rinse noodles under cold water after they Additionally, a drizzle of chili oil, or crushed red chili flakes can be added for more spice! Veg Hakka Noodle Recipe, How To Make Veg Hakka Noodle Recipe.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Veg Red Chilli Hakka Noodles. If you have questions or requests on this article, keep busy open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com