Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Ragi Dosa for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Ragi Dosa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ragi Dosa
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of ragi flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of urad dal (split black gram).
- It's to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
- It's As needed of oil to shallow fry.
- It's as needed of coconut chutney & sambar to serve.
Ragi Dosa instructions
- Soak the rice and urad dal overnight. Grind with required quantity of water into a smooth paste..
- Add the ragi flour, salt, red chilli flakes and enough water to form a batter of pouring consistency. Ferment for 6-7 hours..
- Heat a non-stick tawa / griddle and spread a ladleful of the batter. Spread in a circular motion. Drizzle some oil over it and around the edges..
- Cook on a low flame till one side is done. Flip it over and cook the other side too. Remove on a plate..
- Make similar dosas out of the remaining batter. Serve them hot along with coconut chutney and sambar..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Ragi Dosa. If you have questions or requests around this article, make laugh admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com