Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Mini Uttapam for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Mini Uttapam using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Uttapam
- You need 3-4 cups of idli / dosa batter.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- It's 2 of green chilies, chopped.
- It's 2-3 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of oil to shallow fry.
- You need of coconut chutney & sambar to serve.
Mini Uttapam instructions
- In a bowl, mix together onion, tomatoes, green chilies and coriander leaves. Keep aside. Heat 1 tsp. oil in a non-stick pan and drop a small ladleful of the batter..
- Sprinkle some of the onion mix over it and fry on a medium flame for a minute or two. Flip it over and let it cook further for a minute..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Make similar uttapams with the remaining batter. Serve them with coconut chutney and sambar..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mini Uttapam. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, interest entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com