Fenugreek Veg Fried Rice. A south #indian #Methi Fried rice dish prepared with #fenugreek leaves and rice with a combination of spices and flavourful ingredients. Veg Fried rice recipe with step by step photos and video - aromatic, flavorful and delicious vegan fried rice recipe made with mix vegetables. This is one of our favorite Indo Chinese recipe.
Chinese Restaurants serve veg fried rice that often taste different from one another.
The few ingredients that are used in almost all recipes is the monosodium glutamate called as ajjinomotto and.
Fenugreek Fried Rice is a quick to prepare dish when you have plenty of leftover cooked rice in the fridge.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Fenugreek Veg Fried Rice for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Fenugreek Veg Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fenugreek Veg Fried Rice
- It's 1 cup of rice.
- It's 2 handful of methi leaves.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped or puree.
- It's 1 of capsicum cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of carrot cut into small cubes.
- You need 3 tbsp of peas.
- Prepare 10-12 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need 1 inch of piece ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 6 of green chilles green chilles in good quantity, will taste bland.
- Prepare 3 tsp of desiccated coconut powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
With the addition of fenugreek (methi leaves) and scrambled eggs the fried rice gets the required protein and iron nutrient benefit as well. Indian Curries/ Gravies Paneer Capsicum Masala. finally, enjoy veg fried rice with gobi manchurian. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Vegetable fried rice is one of the very early dishes that I vividly remember having tried in my kitchen after seeing a cookery show in doordarshan during my school days.
Fenugreek Veg Fried Rice instructions
- Wash the methi leaves, roughly chop it, sprinkle little salt over it and keep it aside for 5_7 mins..
- Keep it aside..
- Rinse it under running tap water with the help of colander.
- Wash and soak rice for 12-15mins..
- Rinse again..
- Take good quantity of water in a saucepan and allow it to boil..
- Add salt and 1tsp of cooking oil..
- When waters starts boiling,add rinsed rice, carrot and peas..
- Cook on medium flame, for 8-10mins or till rice is cooked 90%..
- Cook rice according to the quality of rice or as per instructions given in the pack..
- Drain the excess water with the help of colander and keep rice under running water for 10-22 secs,yo avoid making rice mushy..
- Heat oil in a frying pan,add ginger,garlic, green chilles and saute it for a minute..
- Add tomato puree and cook for a minute on high flame..
- Add methi leaves and saute it for 5mins..
- Add desiccated coconut powder,haldi,salt,mix well and cook for 2mins..
- Add cooked rice, capsicum and stir fry for 2mins..
- Serve hot with your favorite rakta..
- Our rice is ready to dish out.
My mom was super impressed and we have made it together several times after that. I have improvised on the recipe in the years of. Now add steamed rice and mix gently. Serve red Thai Fried Rice with vegetable soup. Serving Ideas: Serve veg thai fried rice in lunch or dinner.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Fenugreek Veg Fried Rice. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com