Mixed Vegetable Idli.
Actually this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Mixed Vegetable Idli for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Mixed Vegetable Idli using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Vegetable Idli
- You need 2-3 cups of idli batter.
- You need 1 cup of chopped mixed veggies (I used frozen ones).
- You need 2 tbsp. of grated beetroot.
- It's as needed of oil to grease the idli mould.
- You need as needed of coconut chutney & sambar to serve.
Mixed Vegetable Idli instructions
- Mix the batter and the veggies well. Spoon into the greased idli moulds. Bring some water to boil in the pressure cooker/ steamer and place the idli stand..
- Steam for 15-18 minutes. (Do not put the weight). After 5 minutes, open the cooker and let it cool further before demoulding..
- Transfer to a serving plate and relish with coconut chutney and sambar..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Mixed Vegetable Idli. If you have questions or requests all but this article, occupy entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com