Mix veg soup with Ghiya Noodles.
Actually this is an easy recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Mix veg soup with Ghiya Noodles for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Mix veg soup with Ghiya Noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mix veg soup with Ghiya Noodles
- It's 1 of medium Lauki.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 gm of pumpkin.
- It's 10-12 of beans.
- It's 1 of carrot peeled.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
Mix veg soup with Ghiya Noodles instructions
- Wash and roughly chop all the veggies except lauki..
- Cut the Lauki into half. Make noodles with the help of a spiralizer of one half and chop the other half roughly.
- Now add all the veggies in a pressure cooker with 1/2 cup water and cook till 3 whistles and 10 mins on medium flame.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a non stick pan and saute the noodles for 4-5 mins stirring in between. Add salt and pepper as per taste. Keep aside once done..
- Once the veggies in the pressure cooker are cooked. Blend them in to a fine puree, and strain them..
- Now add noodles salt and pepper and serve hot..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Mix veg soup with Ghiya Noodles. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, make smile log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com