Long Beans Stir Fry/ Payaru Poriyal/ Payar Mezhukkupuratti.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Long Beans Stir Fry/ Payaru Poriyal/ Payar Mezhukkupuratti for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Long Beans Stir Fry/ Payaru Poriyal/ Payar Mezhukkupuratti using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Long Beans Stir Fry/ Payaru Poriyal/ Payar Mezhukkupuratti
- Prepare 10 to 15 beans of Long beans, cut into 2 inch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp + ½ tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 2 of Whole red dry chilies.
- It's 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- It's 6 of Shallots or small onions, chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut grated (optional).
Long Beans Stir Fry/ Payaru Poriyal/ Payar Mezhukkupuratti instructions
- Cut the long beans to 2 inch long. Heat a wok or frying pan, add oil, let it turn hot. Add mustard seeds, let it splutter. Add whole red dry chilies and curry leaves, saute for a few seconds. Add chopped shallots and a few pinches of salt, stir fry till light golden in colour..
- Add turmeric powder and chilli powder, saute for a minute. Add cut long beans, combine well. Sprinkle some salt over the beans, combine well. Add a few tablespoons of water and cook covered till beans turn tender. Add coconut, stir fry for a few minutes till coconut turns golden in colour. If the mixture is getting too dry sprinkle some water and stir fry. At the end drizzle coconut oil and stir fry for a couple of minutes. Remove from the heat and serve with rice or chapati..
- Notes : Adding coconut oil enhances the taste of this stir fry..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Long Beans Stir Fry/ Payaru Poriyal/ Payar Mezhukkupuratti. If you have questions or requests on this article, please edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com