Veg momos. Serve veg momos hot with momos chutney or red chilli-garlic chutney, spicy schezwan sauce or tomato sauce. They also go best with a spicy sauce and should be eaten hot. Steamed Veg momos is a popular recipe of Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal.
Veg momos are a tantalizing, traditional food of Tibet and Nepal. the recipe for veg momos is extremely simple and easy to make, yet some tips and suggestions to make it better. firstly, in this recipe, i have used the plain flour sheets which have a sufficient amount.
Veg Momos recipe, a popular snack prepared with maida and vegetables and a steamed version.
Learn how to make momos with a helping video for shaping the momos.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Veg momos for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Veg momos using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg momos
- You need of For Dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour (maida).
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt or as required.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of water for kneading or as required.
- You need of For momos filling.
- It's 1 of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1 of chopped capsicum.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
- It's 1 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of small sized spring onions - finely chopped -.
- You need 3-4 of small garlic chopped.
- It's 1.5 teaspoon of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Vegetable Momos Recipe, Learn how to make Vegetable Momos (absolutely delicious recipe of Vegetable Momos ingredients and cooking method) About Vegetable Momos Recipe Chinese Veg momo recipe is simple recipe to make. An apt combination of garlic, ginger, green Follow our step by step photos on how to prepare veg momos. Vegetable Momos is a popular street.
Veg momos step by step
- Making outer cover of veg momos take the all purpose flour (maida), salt and oil in a bowl and mix it. add water in parts and knead to a firm dough. cover the dough and keep aside for 30 minutes. making veg momos stuffing finely chop all the vegetables. you can also use a food processor to chop the vegetables. in a thick bottomed pan heat oil. add garlic. saute for 2-3 seconds..
- Add onions and saute for 10-15 seconds. add all the finely chopped vegetables. increase the flame and stir fry the vegetables on a medium to high flame. if you have not used a thick bottomed pan, then saute the veggies on a low to medium flame. saute or stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes. then add soy sauce, salt and pepper. continue to stir fry on a medium to high flame for 2 to 3 minutes more. switch off the flame and add 1 to 2 tbsp of the spring onions greens. mix well..
- Divide the dough in two parts. make a 6-7 inch log from each part. cut the log into equal slices. make ball of each slice and keep them covered with a moist napkin. take each dough ball and on a lightly dusted board, roll each dough ball into a thin circle of about 2-3 inch diameter. try to get the edges to be thin and the center to be thick. place 1 or 2 tsp of vegetable stuffing in the center..
- Lift one side of the edge and start pleating. (you can also refer to the video above to see how pleating is done). start folding and forming the pleats one by one. towards the end, join the pleats in the center. prepare all momos this way and keep them covered under a moist napkin. till you are ready to steam them. steaming veg momos:- heat water in a steamer or in a electric cooker or in a pressure cooker. let the water come to a boil..
- Steam momos for 5-6 minutes. don't overdo the steaming, as the dough becomes dense and dry. the steaming time may vary upon the thickness of momos' cover. when you touch the momo then dough should not feel sticky to you. this means they are done and the momos will have a transparent look. Serve momos with spice schezwan sauce..
Momos are steamed dumplings with veg or meat filling. This recipe I am sharing here is for vegan momos with mixed veg filling, made from scratch and includes the recipe for wrapper. Veg momos recipe is a Tibetan street food. Learn how to make Indulgent Steamed Veg Momos or Vegetable Dim Sum with Spicy Chili Chutney recipe with step-by-step video instructions. Veg momos is delicacy of Nepal, Veg momo is very.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Veg momos. If you have questions or requests around this article, entertain right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com