Mix veg and paneer momos. These veg momos or dim sum are made with stir-fried mix vegetable stuffing. This stuffing can be made with veggies, sea-food, chicken or paneer (cottage cheese). Method of cooking: Momos can be steamed, baked or deep-fried. indian version of momos made with grated paneer and veggies known as paneer momos or cheese momos recipe..veg paneer momos
Paneer momos is a famous street food in India.
Homemade momos with a flavourful paneer stuffing and I made the outer covering dough with wheat flour. with step by step pictures, full video.
If you love momos like every other girl, then here is an easy recipe to make veg paneer momos at home!
Yes, this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Mix veg and paneer momos for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Mix veg and paneer momos using 21 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mix veg and paneer momos
- It's of For Dough.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of maida.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need As needed of Water for kneading.
- Prepare of For Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of cabbage finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated paneer.
- Prepare 3-4 of finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1-2 of finely chopped chilli.
- It's 1 tbsp of crushed pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- You need of For chutney.
- You need 4 of pureed tomato.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green chilli.
- It's 8 cloves of garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Let's just say we all are dealing with life, one momo at a time. Momos have now become a staple snack in India because no matter where you go, you will always get yummy momos to fill your. Veg Momos, a steamed or fried dumpling stuffed with mixed vegetables, is a delicious snack food enjoyed in Tibet region. From last few years, Momos are getting very popular in other parts of India and you can easily prepare them at home by either steaming or deep frying.
Mix veg and paneer momos step by step
- For dough.
- Firstly, take in a large mixing bowl take 1 1/2 cup maida and ½ tsp salt..
- Add 1/2 cup water and knead the dough..
- Knead to a smooth and soft dough adding water as required..
- Grease a tbsp of oil over dough and rest for 20 minutes..
- For stuffing.
- Meanwhile, prepare the stuffing by heating 3 tbsp oil and saute 3-4 clove garlic, and 1 chilli..
- Now add 1 onion and saute until onions shrink slightly..
- Now add 1 cup cabbage and 1/2 cup capsicum..
- Saute until cabbage shrink slightly..
- Also, add 1 cup paneer, 1 tbsp pepper, 1/2 tbsp salt and saute well..
- Mix until the paneer and spices are well combined..
- Now allow the stuffing to cool completely..
- For momos:.
- Firstly, knead the dough again slightly and pinch a small ball sized dough..
- Dust with maida and roll thin..
- Cut into round shape using a small round cup..
- Place a tbsp of prepared paneer stuffing in the centre..
- Start pleating from one side.pleat until you reach 3/4 of the circle..
- Now seal the pleated part with other part and secure tight..
- Heat a steamer and arrange the momos in the tray without touching each other..
- Furthermore, steam momos for 12-15 minutes or till shiny sheen appears over.
- Now another side we prepare chutney for momos..
- To make the chutney, take some water in a pressure cooker. Add the tomatoes, garlic and chillies and pressure cook these ingredients for 1 whistle. Turn off the flame after 1 whistle and let the pressure release on it's own..
- Finally mix veg paneer momos is ready to enjoy, enjoy with red hot chutney..
Yearning for a platefull of momos, then here's a super easy recipe to prepare momos in just no time! If you can't do without momos and yet wish to have a healthy version of it, then this recipe is apt for you! Veg momos recipe, a street food, chinese style steamed vegetable filling dumplings. Recipe of momos made in cooker easily. You will find a variety of momos with different fillings both vegetarian and meat based, different folding techniques, steamed and deep fried, at Indian Chinese food stalls.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Mix veg and paneer momos. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, charm right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com