Mysore Masala Dosa.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Mysore Masala Dosa for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Mysore Masala Dosa using 32 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mysore Masala Dosa
- Prepare of For Batter:.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Idli rice.
- It's 1/2 cup of urad dal.
- It's 1 tbsp of toor dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of thin poha.
- It's of For Red Chutney:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of Chana Dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Urad Dal.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- It's 3 of dried kashmiri red chilli.
- You need of salt as per taste.
- You need of For Potato Stuffing:.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chana dal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Prepare pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 of dried red chilli.
- You need leaves of few curry.
- You need 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- It's 1 inch of ginger, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of medium sized potato, boiled & mashed.
- It's leaves of Finely chopped coriander.
Mysore Masala Dosa step by step
- Dosa Batter: Rinse and soak all the ingredients mentioned for batter except poha for 5-6 hours. Meanwhile soak the poha/beaten rice for 10 minutes and drain the water..
- Grind it till you get a smooth and fluffy batter and transfer the batter into a container.Add salt to the batter and mix well.Close the lid and leave it for 8-9 hours or overnight for fermentation..
- Red Chutney: Heat oil in a pan and roast urad dal and chana dal till it turns golden brown.Add in ginger, garlic, onion and saute well.Then add red chilli and saute. Allow it to cool and then add salt and grine to smoth paste with little water.
- Potato Filling: In a pan, heat 2 tsp oil and add mustard,cumin, chana dal,urad dal, pinch of hing, dried red chilli and few curry leaves,allow to splutter.Further add onion,green chilli and ginger,saute well.Add turmeric,salt,boiled and mashed potato.And mix it combines well.Saute well and turn off the flame.Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- To make dosa: Heat the dosa pan and pour dosa batter.Add in 1 tsp of butter, 1 tbsp red chutney and spread evenly.Finally,add in potato filling and roast for 30 sec..
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Mysore Masala Dosa. If you have questions or requests something like this article, occupy retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com