Veg Hakka Noodles.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Veg Hakka Noodles for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Veg Hakka Noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veg Hakka Noodles
- It's 2 packets of veg Hakka Noodles.
- It's 2 of thinly sliced onions.
- It's 1 of thinly sliced capsicum.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly sliced cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chowmein hakka noodles masala.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Veg Hakka Noodles step by step
- Heat sufficient water in a vessel, add salt, when water starts boiling pour noodles and keep boiling, add 1 tbsp oil to prevent sticking.
- When noodles cooked well switch off the flame and cool the noodles immediately by running it under cold water. This stops the cooking process and prevents the noodles from getting too soft and soggy, then stain the water and keep aside.
- Now we will heat oil in a large frying pan on high heat and once the oil is hot add cabbage, capsicum, onions and salt and saute on high flame until it has cooked.
- Once the vegetables are cooked add cooked noodles and mix well and add soya sauce, vinegar, noodles masala, pepper powder and stir fry for two minutes.
- Once done stir in the cooked noodles and mix well to combine, turn off the flame and transfer veg Hakka Noodles to a serving bowl.
- Note-- You can add carrots, green beans in vegetables and also can add red chilli sauce for more taste.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Veg Hakka Noodles. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, make smile way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com