Veg Momos Recipe Simplified.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Veg Momos Recipe Simplified for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Veg Momos Recipe Simplified using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Momos Recipe Simplified
- It's of Chutney.
- Prepare 20 of dried red chillies soaked in water.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 2 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's of Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's To taste of salt.
Veg Momos Recipe Simplified instructions
- Dough: Mix all the ingredients together and knead a slightly stiff dough. After the dough comes together, continue kneading for another 5 mins and let it rest for 10-15 mins. Make sure that you use cold water..
- Chutney: Blend all the ingredients together, empty in a bowl and refrigerate. The chutney would easily last for a week..
- Filling: Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together..
- Getting together:-.
- Once the dough has rested, divide it into 20 equal portions and make balls..
- Roll them into 4 inch diameter circle, using a rolling pin..
- Put a tablespoon of stuffing in the center and shape the momos. Repeat for all..
- Prepare the steamer by adding a glassful of water in a steamer pan. Grease the steamer tray with oil and arrange the momos on it..
- Steam the momos for 20-25 minutes, till the dough becomes slightly translucent and is no longer sticky..
- Remove from the steamer and serve hot with chutney..
- Note: A lot of recipes call for cooking the vegetables before stuffing, but I’the recommend you to not do that. Once the vegetables are cooked and they release their juices, it becomes difficult to fill them. Hence, just finely chopped/grated vegetables for filling should be used. Also, you’the notice that I have included butter as an ingredient, which might not be mentioned on other recipes. That’s because I like my momos to be juicy, and not dry..
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Veg Momos Recipe Simplified. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, make smile edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com