Veg Schezwan Noodles.
Literally this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Veg Schezwan Noodles for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Veg Schezwan Noodles using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg Schezwan Noodles
- It's of For Boiling Noodles:.
- Prepare 150 gms of Noodles.
- Prepare 6-8 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need of For Schezwan Noodles:.
- It's 3 tbsp of Schezwan Chutney.
- You need 1 of Onion (Chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Long Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- You need 6-8 of French Beans (Chopped).
- It's Half of Bell Pepper (Chopped).
- You need Half of cup Green Peas.
- Prepare Half of Carrot (Chopped).
- It's 2-3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need of Salt (As required).
Veg Schezwan Noodles instructions
- Take water in a large pan. Let the water bubble. When it starts boiling, add the noodles..
- Boil for only 2 to 3 minutes. The noodles are cooked partially. Means leaving it slightly raw..
- Drain the noodles and wash under running water. Spread the noodles on a flat surface and toss in 1 tsp oil to prevent sticking. Set aside..
- Wash, cut and keep the vegetables ready. Keep the Schezwan chutney ready..
- Heat oil in large kadai..
- Add all the vegetables and stir fry on medium-high flame for 2-3 minutes. Do not over cook the vegetables..
- Add the noodles..
- Add the schezwan chutney..
- Sprinkle 1-2 tsp of water and adjust the salt. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve Veg Schezwan Noodles hot alongwith some schezwan chutney for more spice..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Veg Schezwan Noodles. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, make smile admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com