Tricolour Idli Burgers.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Tricolour Idli Burgers for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Tricolour Idli Burgers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tricolour Idli Burgers
- It's 2 cups of Rice.
- You need 3/4 cup of Blackgram or Urad Daal.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Lettuce torn into pieces.
- You need 2-3 of Cucumbers sliced.
- It's 2 of Tomatoes sliced.
- It's 1/2 cup of Coconut Chutney.
- It's 1/2 cup of Tomato Onion Chutney.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spinach puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Carrot puree.
Tricolour Idli Burgers instructions
- Soak both rice and dal for 7 hours or so. Soak them as well as grind them separately for the best results..
- Add cooked rice to the raw rice while grinding. Add salt and leave it to ferment overnight. Next morning, heat water in a big vessel or an Idli cooker. Grease the Idli plates as well..
- Divide the batter into 3 parts. Keep one part as it is. Make Green batter by mixing Spinach puree. Similarly make Saffron coloured batter by adding some Carrot Puree..
- Steam Idlis as usual. Now align them as per our Indian Tricolour. Exactly in that order.Between each layer, apply some coconut chutney or tomato onion chutney and place the lettuce pieces and cucumbers. Add thinly sliced tomatoes too if desired..
- Finally secure it with a skewer or a toothpick. Serve them to your kids. Infact everyone will love these Tricolour Desi Burgers made with our very own Idlis. Enjoy!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Tricolour Idli Burgers. If you have questions or requests something like this article, divert entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com