Veg Momos with sauce.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Veg Momos with sauce for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Veg Momos with sauce using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Momos with sauce
- You need 1 Cup of All purpose flour/Maida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water for kneading.
- It's of For making momo stuffing.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Mixed Vegetables (Carrot, Cabbage, beans).
- It's 1 of Onion Medium sized finely chopped.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger piece finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 of Garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It's As needed of Water.
- You need of For making momo sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 3 of Ripened Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Red chilli (Salem gundu chilli).
- It's 4 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need as needed of Water.
Veg Momos with sauce step by step
- In a bowl, take the maida, Salt, and oil and mix well. Add water as needed and knead to a firm dough. Cover the dough and keep aside for 30 minutes..
- Heat a pan and add oil. Add the finely chopped ginger and garlic and saute for 2-3 seconds..
- Add the onions and saute until onions become translucent and next add the finely chopped mixed vegetables..
- Add salt and black pepper powder and continue to stir fry. If the veggies are still uncooked, add some water, close the pan with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes until done..
- Check the taste and add more salt and black pepper powder if required. Mix well and switch off the flame..
- Now, pinch a small ball sized dough and flatten. Dust with some maida and start to roll using a rolling pin..
- Roll to almost medium thin circle around 4 – 5 inch in diameter. make sure you roll from sides and keep the centre slightly thick..
- Now place the prepared momo stuffing in the center and start pleating from the edges and gather everything..
- Press the momos slightly in middle and seal them to form a bundle. Next, place the momos in a steamer or greased idly plates and steam them for about 12-15 minutes..
- Serve them hot with sauce for which the recipe is given below..
- In a vessel, add the ripened tomatoes and red chilli and boil for 5 -7 minutes until the skin of the tomatoes are peeled off. Drain the water and allow them to cool..
- Now transfer the blanched tomatoes and red chilli into a blender grinder. Add garlic, salt and sugar and grind them all into a smooth fine paste. Do not add water while grinding/blending..
- Finally add the oil to the sauce and serve it with hot veg momos..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Veg Momos with sauce. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, make laugh gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com