Veg Paneer Momos. Momos is one of the popular Tibetan recipe and preparing Momos takes a good amount of time..veg paneer momos paneer ke momos with step by step photo and video recipe. momos are like wheat momos, veg momos, schezwan noodles, hakka noodles, gobi manchurian, veg crispy, chilli. Serve veg momos hot with momos chutney or red chilli-garlic chutney, spicy schezwan sauce or.
Veg Momos recipe, a popular snack prepared with maida and vegetables and a steamed version.
I have tried this with maida, you can also try this with wheat flour.
Check out my paneer momos with.
Actually this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Veg Paneer Momos for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Veg Paneer Momos using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Paneer Momos
- It's of For dough.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need as needed of Water for kneading.
- You need of for stuffing.
- You need 3 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic clove finely chopped.
- It's 1 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- It's 4 tbsp of spring onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabbage finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot grated.
- You need 1 cup of paneer mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It's 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
Add green chilli, carrots and grated paneer. Stir it well and add cabbage in the end. Veg Momos, a Potli Shaped Steamed Dumpling Stuffed With Sauteed Mixed Vegetables, Is A Delicious Snack Food From Tibet. Paneer momos recipe- a tasty twist to classic momos recipe with rich and tasty paneer filling.
Veg Paneer Momos step by step
- For dough:- Firstly knead the dough mix all ingredients and mix well. Add water and knead to a smooth and soft dough..
- Grease a tsp oil over dough and rest for 20 minutes..
- For stuffing:- Meanwhile prepare the stuffing by heating oil in wok or kadai..
- Add and saute garlic, ginger and chilli and onion and saute well until onion shrink slightly..
- Now add 2 tbsp spring onion, cabbage, capsicum and carrot saute until shrink slightly..
- Increase the flame and stir fry the vegetables on a medium to high flame..
- Also add paneer, pepper, salt, soya sauce and saute well..
- Mix until the all spices are well combined.
- Further add 2 tbsp spring onion and mix well. Allow the stuffing to cool completely..
- For momos:- Firstly knead the dough again slightly and pinch a small sized dough..
- Dust with maida and roll thin. Cut into round shape using a small round cup..
- Place a tbsp of prepared stuffing in the center.
- Start pleating from one side. Pleat until you reach 3/4 of the circle..
- Now seal the pleated part with other part and secure light.
- Heat a steamer and arrange the momos in the tray without touching each other..
- Steam momos for 12-15 minutes or still shiney seen appear over it..
- Once done garnish with spring onion and serve with spicy sezwan sauce, tomato chilli sauce or chilli sauce..
I have successfully made veg momos with whole wheat flour many times before. So I knew that would work. Follow Momos Veg recipe with step by step photos and video. Momos are made of a plain flour Traditionally, Momos are steamed in bamboo baskets, but you can also cook them in a regular. Momos is a low calorie snack and it is usually served with red chilli Steamed Momos from the east Indian state of Sikkim are delicious and easy on the conscience too.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Veg Paneer Momos. If you have questions or requests all but this article, engross way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com