Veg Noddles with dry manchurian balls.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Veg Noddles with dry manchurian balls for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Veg Noddles with dry manchurian balls using 32 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg Noddles with dry manchurian balls
- It's of 👉INGREDIENTS for Noddles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Long thin slit cut cabbage(patta govi).
- You need 1/2 cup of Long slit thin cut capsicum (Simla mirch).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Long slit thin cut onion(pyaz).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Long slit thin cut carrot (gaajar).
- It's 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 4-5 of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 packet of Noodles (boiled).
- You need 1 of full spoon Soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Hot sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper (kaali mirch).
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It's of 👉INGREDIENTS for Manchurian balls.
- You need 1/2 cup of Crushed cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Crushed carrot.
- It's 2 of Chopped onion(finely cut).
- You need 2 of capsicum (finely cut).
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of full garlic clove(finely chopped).
- It's 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 spoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 spoon of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 spoon of sezwaan sauce.
- You need of Sugar little bit(optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cornflour.
- Prepare 3 spoon of Maida.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It's of Few Coriander leaves (dhania patta).
Veg Noddles with dry manchurian balls step by step
- Direction for veg noddles:: First of all boil 6 cups of water with a spoon oil to a rolling boil..add Noddles and boil them for 2-3 minutes without making them mushy...drain to a colander and rinse them well under running cold water..
- Sprinkle 1 tsp oil and smear it to the noddles to prevent them from turning sticky..set aside.
- Add oil to a hot pan and put on to a high flame..Saute garlic and green chillies for a minute..add carrot capsicum onion...toss and saute for 2 minutes until they are half done yet crunchy.
- Pour soya sauce,vinegar,hot sauce..salt as per taste...mix well...now add cooked noddles...black pepper....
- Toss well...and the noddles is ready😊.
- Direction for dry manchurian balls:: Put the cut pieces of cabbage in the grinder to make it crushed (this is the easy way to save your time).
- Same you have to do with carrot.
- Keep this crushed veggies in a bowl and add salt as per taste, cornflour 1/2 cup and 3 spoon maida..hlf spoon red chilli powder..1/2 spoon black pepper powder and make soft dough without water(salt hlp to release water from veggies..so u don't have to add any water).
- Make round balls from the dough...and deep fry it...(don't over fry the balls as u have re- fry them again...semi fried balls are ready.
- Re -deep fry balls till it changes golden in colour (as this process gives more crispiness to the balls).
- In a pan heat oil and add chopped garlic onion capsicum...then add soya tomato sauce..sezwaan sauce...little bit sugar salt..then add 1 spoon cornflour paste(hlf spoon cornflour mix with hlf spoon water)..saute it for 2 minutes...add balls and add 2 spoon water...fry it for 2..3 minutes.
- Dry manchurian balls are ready to serve..garnish it with Coriander leaves.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Veg Noddles with dry manchurian balls. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, occupy get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com