Broccoli & Veg Fried Rice !!. Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) is a cruciferous vegetable related to cabbage, kale, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts. These vegetables are known for their beneficial health effects. Broccoli is a green vegetable (Brassica oleracea var. italica) in the flowering plant family Brassicaceae (formerly Cruciferae), characterized by fleshy green flower heads arranged in a tree-like fashion on branches sprouting from a thick, edible stalk.
Broccoli is a great vegetable to keep on hand.
It's hearty and delicious, and an easy way to round If you find yourself avoiding fresh broccoli in the store because you're worried it will go bad before you.
Broccoli and Beyond Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. italica.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Broccoli & Veg Fried Rice !! for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Broccoli & Veg Fried Rice !! using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli & Veg Fried Rice !!
- You need 2 cups of basmati rice.
- You need 1/2 of broccoli cut into small florets.
- It's 6 of carrots grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of finely chopped ginger and garlic.
- It's 3-4 of green chillies chopped.
- It's 2 tbspn of coriander leaves chopped.
- It's 1/2 of tspn black pepper powder.
- It's 1 of tspn kitchen king masala.
- You need 1 of tspn jeera.
- You need 2 of tspn Ghee.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon.
- It's 1 tbspn of oil.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Grown all over the world and enjoyed as a versatile ingredient for various dishes, broccoli is a member of the cruciferous family. Broccoli is considered to be one of the most nutritious vegetables and, when cooked properly, it can really be a delicious addition to any meal plan. Looking for the best Broccoli recipes? Get recipes like Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan, How to Steam Broccoli Perfectly Every Time and Broccoli Cheddar Bites from Simply Recipes.
Broccoli & Veg Fried Rice !! step by step
- Take the rice and wash it and keep aside. Now keep water in a big vessel and let it boil. When it boils put the rice.Squeeze lemon juice. Add little salt. Mix well. Let it cook till 3/4th then drain the water. And cool the rice..
- Now keep the other Ingredients ready.
- Cut the tomatoes and other ingredients.
- Heat a pan and then put oil and ghee and when hot add the jeera, chopped green chillies, onion and ginger garlic.Saute for a few minutes..
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and salt cook for 2 to 3 minutes.Then add the black pepper powder and kitchen king masala, later add the corn,broccoli and grated carrots..
- Sauté well for a few minutes.
- Then add the cooked rice.Mix well. Once it gets coated well. Then turn off the gas. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with raita..
Broccoli is a bonafide dinnertime hero. This is not your average side dish recipe: The broccoli is slathered in a spiced yogurt sauce, then grilled for even more flavor. Broccoli nutrition is rich in dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and phytochemicals that have proven health benefits against prostate, colon, breast cancers and stroke. Короткометражка, комедия. Режиссер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. В ролях: Патрик Фингер. Если жизнь преподносит брокколи, закажи пиццу! Продюсер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. Перевод слова broccoli, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Please download one of our supported browsers.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Broccoli & Veg Fried Rice !!. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, keep busy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com