Veg Steamed Momos. Serve veg momos hot with momos chutney or red chilli-garlic chutney, spicy schezwan sauce or tomato sauce. Steamed Veg momos is a popular recipe of Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal. This healthy veg steamed momos is very easy to prepare with refined flour and some veggies.
Veg Momos recipe, a popular snack prepared with maida and vegetables and a steamed version.
Learn how to make momos with a helping video for shaping the momos.
A little intro of steamed momos: Nepalese Steamed Veg Momos are bite-sized savory steamed dumplings. notes additionally, steam the momos just before serving. cooled momos will not taste great. finally, veg momos recipe tastes great when prepared with spicy and with more filling.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Veg Steamed Momos for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Veg Steamed Momos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg Steamed Momos
- Prepare 1 Cup of Grated Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Grated Carrot.
- It's 1/4 Tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1-2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Maida.
- It's of As per taste Salt.
Veg momos recipe, a street food, chinese style steamed vegetable filling dumplings. Veg momos recipe is one of the most requested among Indian Chinese food recipes. Veg Momos Recipe with step by step photos - This is the popular street food in India which is originally a Tibetan recipe. Here I have steam cooked the veg momos which is the traditional cooking method.
Veg Steamed Momos instructions
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add ginger garlic paste and saute for a min..
- Add grated cabbage, grated carrot and finely chopped green chillies..
- Saute the veggies for around 2-3 min. Switch off the gas and add salt as per taste..
- Take maida in a bowl, add a pinch of salt and water as required to make a tight dough. Let the dough rest for around 10-15 min..
- Take a very small amount of dough and roll it out using a rolling pin. Keep the edges thinner and the centre a little thick..
- Take a spoon of the stuffing and place it in the centre. Apply a little water on the edges and start pleating till it's completely sealed..
- Grease the pan of the steamer with oil and place the momos on it. You can also use an idli cooker..
- Steam the momos for 5-7 minutes till it is no more sticky and the colour has changed..
- Serve them hot with chilli garlic chutney!.
Photo about Popular North Asian snack called as Momos in India and Nepal served with chilly sause in a paper plate. Momos are steamed dumplings with veg or meat filling. Pan fried momos,deep fried veg momos,Veg Momos,Steamed & Fried Momos, Fried momos are another all time favorite street snack recipe apart from steamed momos and tandoori momos. Momos belong to the Tibetan cuisine and are widely loved in various parts of the world. So this time, I am going to share one of my favourite recipes of steamed vegan momos.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Veg Steamed Momos. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, absorb approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com