Veg Hakka Noodles.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Veg Hakka Noodles for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Veg Hakka Noodles using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg Hakka Noodles
- You need 1 of Ready made Noodle Pack (200 gm).
- It's 1 bowl of Cabbage thinly sliced.
- It's 1 of Carrot thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Capcicum thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4-5 of Garlic chopped finely.
- You need 1 sachet of Hakka Noodles Masala.
- It's 1 tbsp of Oil.
Veg Hakka Noodles step by step
- Boil the noodles in water with a tsp of oil and salt for 4-5 minutes. When done drain and wash it in cold water. Again drain and apply some oil and keep aside..
- Heat a pan with a tbsp of oil. Add the garlic and all other veggies. Stir on a high flame for 2 minutes, as it should be cooked and still have the crunch in them. Now add the noodles and hakka noodles masala and sprinkle some water. Toss it and mix everything nicely. Done! Serve hot with sauce or any kind of gravy of your choice..
- Now those who do not have noodles masala can add a tbsp of soya sauce, a tbsp of chilli sauce, 1/2 tbsp vinegar, 1/2 tbsp tomato sauce and white or black pepper powder. Mix everything and then add the noodles. Done!.
- Garnish with spring onions. I didn't get them so skilled in this recipe..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Veg Hakka Noodles. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, entertain open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com