Steamed veg momos. Serve veg momos hot with momos chutney or red chilli-garlic chutney, spicy schezwan sauce or tomato sauce. Steamed Veg momos is a popular recipe of Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal. This healthy veg steamed momos is very easy to prepare with refined flour and some veggies.
Veg Momos Recipe with step by step photos - This is the popular street food in India which is originally a Tibetan recipe.
Here I have steam cooked the veg momos which is the traditional cooking method.
A little intro of steamed momos: Nepalese Steamed Veg Momos are bite-sized savory steamed dumplings. notes additionally, steam the momos just before serving. cooled momos will not taste great. finally, veg momos recipe tastes great when prepared with spicy and with more filling.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Steamed veg momos for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Steamed veg momos using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed veg momos
- You need 1/2 cup of maida.
- You need 3 spoons of refined oil.
- It's 2 of big sized carrots.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of small cabbage.
- It's of as per taste Salt (according to taste).
- It's 2 of green chillies.
- You need of as required Water.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It's 1 bowl of Cleaned and Chopped spring onion.
Veg momos recipe, a popular street food, is a steamed dumpling with a delicious vegetable filling served with a spicy red chutney or sauce. Veg Momos recipe, a popular snack prepared with maida and vegetables and a steamed version. Learn how to make momos with a helping video for shaping the momos. This is the first time I am.
Steamed veg momos instructions
- Clean all the vegetables and grate it..
- Saute the vegetables on a medium flame in a pan on gas in hot oil add salt ginger garlic paste and pepper powder keep it aside and let it cool..
- Take maida add salt and oil in it using water as required make a Soft dough of it rest it for 30 mins..
- Make small balls from the dough give it round shape with rolling pin try to make the centre thick and corner thin..
- Put the stuffing in the centre with a spoon give it the shape and seal it tightly..
- You have to ready the steamer to steam the momos for 10 mins..
- Take it out from the steamer serve it hot with sauce or chutney..
- Your hot steamed veg momos are ready to enjoy..
Steamed Veg momos is a popular recipe of Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal. This healthy veg steamed momos is very easy to prepare with refined flour and some veggies. Momos are the ultimate comfort food and anyone who has had them would agree. Childhood memories of trips to hill stations or cold rainy days were always accompanied. If you want to know how many calories are in steamed veg momos, check out the counts for calories, fat, carbs and protein for Momos are ready to Steam Chura Momos (Cheese and Spinach).
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Steamed veg momos. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make smile entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com