Literally this is a simple recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Veg Chowmein for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Veg Chowmein using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Chowmein
- Prepare 200 gm of noodles.
- You need 2 of beetroots, chopped.
- You need 3 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 1 of large capsicum, sliced lengthwise.
- You need 1 bowl of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of small pods of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 2 of medium onion chopped lengthwise.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chili sauce.
- Prepare 4 of green chilli, chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It's 2 sachets of Maggie magic masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- It's 3 tbsp of + 1tsp cooking oil.
- You need of Salt as required.
Veg Chowmein instructions
- Boil enough water with salt and 1 tsp oil, in a wide kadhai. Boil the noodles. (not so soft) Wash the noodles in running water, spread to evaporator excess water..
- In a wider pan,heat oil. Add and saute the minced garlic and chopped green chilli..
- Add chopped onion and saute, till transparent..
- Next add the chopped veggies, except chopped capsicum. Sauté for two minutes..
- Add the chopped capsicum and required salt (sauces have salt) and stir fry on high flame..
- Then add vinegar, sauces and boiled noodles. Mix carefully the veggies and noodles. Now the spicy chowmein is ready to serve. Thanks.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Veg Chowmein. If you have questions or requests on this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com