Veg Lollipop Cutlets.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Veg Lollipop Cutlets for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Veg Lollipop Cutlets using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Lollipop Cutlets
- It's 5 of Large potatoes (boiled).
- You need 2 of Carrots (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Capsicum (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of corn (boiled).
- It's 4 Tbsp of cornflour & 2Tbsp maida.
- You need as required of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Bread crumbs.
- It's 2 Tsp of Ching's fried rice masala (Optional).
- Prepare As required of Oil.
- It's 1 Tsp of Ginger-Garlic paste.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's As required of Toothpicks.
Veg Lollipop Cutlets step by step
- In a pan heat 2tbsp oil,now add ginger-garlic paste,saute it till it looks golden brown.Add onion,capsicum,carrot,corn with some salt and Ching fried rice masala.Cook for 2 min,add meshed potato with coriander leaves and lemon juice..
- Let the mixture cool down.Now add 2tbsp cornflour,mix properly and make the small balls..
- In a bowl take 1 tbsp cornflour & 2 tbsp maida, little bit salt,water and make a batter for coating.Take breadcrumbs in other bowl..
- Dip the balls first in (cornflour-maida) batter,then coat it properly with breadcrumbs..
- Heat oil in high flame and deep fry all the balls in medium flame.Enter the toothpick in every ball..
- Serve it with your favourite dip😍.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Veg Lollipop Cutlets. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, divert admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com