Rava Veg Idlis.
Actually this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Rava Veg Idlis for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Rava Veg Idlis using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rava Veg Idlis
- You need 1 cup of rava or semolina.
- You need 1 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Finely chopped veggies (onion, carrot, green chillies).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry leaves.
Rava Veg Idlis instructions
- One night before you wanna make idlis - Take one bowl, add rava, curd, rice flour, salt mix it well and keep this batter aside..
- The next day morning - To prepare the vegetable mix, first take 2 tsp oil, add 1 tsp mustard seeds and curry leaves (optional) and stir fry the veggies, add 1 tsp salt. Let the veggies get fried a little bit not too much..
- Now add the veggies mix into the fermented batter and now add 1 tsp baking soda, mix well, grease the idli pot and pour the batter into it and steam it..
- Ta-da !!! The vegetable idlis are ready to serve.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Rava Veg Idlis. If you have questions or requests something like this article, please gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com