Veg noodles. .veg noodles recipe. firstly, i have used long shelf dry noodles in this recipe. you can also use any store-bought noodles, and also pan ready noodles. but you may need to was the pan ready noodles. Veg noodles recipe - super quick to make delicious Vegetable noodles made with just a handful of ingredients. Street style Vegetable Hakka Noodles are easy to make at home!
This is an easy and tasty recipe of veg Some noodle recipes are made with the stir-frying method.
This vegetable noodles is also a stir-fried.
Even the pickiest eaters will love veg noodles.
Actually this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Veg noodles for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Veg noodles using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg noodles
- Prepare of For boiling noodles.
- It's 6 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 125 of noodles.
- It's of Other ingredients.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- You need to taste of salt and red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spring onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot chopped.
- It's 1 of green capsicum chopped.
- You need 3 tbdp of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black Pepper powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
Malaysian Noodles A thrilling culinary adventure, the Malaysian Noodles is Garlic Noodles, Veg Garlic Hakka Noodles. Add the noodles and mix together for another couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then slice remaining spring onion and top to serve. Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe (with Step by Step Photos).
Veg noodles step by step
- Firstly in a large vessel take 6 cup water,1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil..
- Once the water comed yo a boil place a pack of hakka noddles.
- Boil the noddles for 3 minutes or till it turns al dene.refer package instructions to know the exact cooking time..
- Drain off the water from noodles and pour 1 cup cold water to prevent from further cooking..
- Drizzle 1 tsp oil and mix gently.to avoid noodles from sticking to each other.keep aside..
- Now in a large kadai heat 2 tbsp oil and saute,clove garlic,ginger,chilli,.
- Saute onion,spring onion on high flame..
- Further add carrot, capsicum..
- Stir fry on high flame for 2 minutesol or untill veggies are cooked yet retain their crunch..
- Also add 3 tbsp cabbage and stir fry..
- Further add 2 tbsp tomato sauce, soya sauce,chilli sauce,veneger, pepper powder, salt..
- Stir fry untill sauces are well combined..
- Add in boiled noddles and mix gently..
- Toss and mix untill noodles are cooked completely..
- Finaly garnish with spring onion and enjoy veg noodles..
In its typical preparation boiled noodles are tossed with garlic, ginger, chopped vegetables, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and spices. Vegetable Fried Noodles or veg noodles is an Indo-Chinese recipe popular among all ages and this spicy noodles recipe for the people whom like spicy food unlike Hakka Noodles which is not very spicy. A wide variety of veg noodle options are available to you, such as style. Stuff like noodles and meat in sauce (stroganoff, meatballs in red sauce, Japanese curry chicken udon) reheats well in the microwave because all the "solids" like noodles and veg and such are. Home/Appetizers, Dinner, Pasta, Noodles & Rice, Recipes/Veg Hakka Noodles.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Veg noodles. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, occupy open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com