Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup. Easy to prepare, healthy nutritious soup. Alex called my healthy tomato soup "lazy borscht". I call it easy and and simply the best tomato Healthy family recipes with simple ingredients.
Only takes minutes to prepare but it is super healthy.
I hope you will like it.
Packed with fibre and Vitamin C, our Tomato & Celery Soup Recipe is a healthy lunchtime choice.
Actually this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup
- It's 3 of tomatoes Large fresh ripe.
- You need 1 of Celery stalk (no leaves).
- It's 1 - 2 tbsps of Olive oil butter / clarified (ghee).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Water.
- You need 3 - 4 pods of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare To taste of Sugar.
- It's To taste of Salt.
- It's of pepper Freshly ground.
Then puree the soup in a blender or food processor, season to taste and serve garnish with fresh thyme or parsley. This is a simple tomato soup recipe with lots of tomato flavor. It's vegan and leftovers make a great lunch the next day. Add tomatoes, water, sugar, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, celery seed, and oregano.
Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup step by step
- Pressure cook the tomatoes, grind to a paste / puree in a grinder /mixer..
- Take a heavy bottom pan or a non stick pan; add 2 tsp oil / ghee..
- Once hot; add the finely chopped garlic and chopped celery..
- Sauté for a minute, add the tomato paste/ puree..
- Adjust the salt, add freshly ground pepper and sugar if the tomatoes are too tangy. I usually add 1 -2 tsp of sugar..
- Add water and let it boil for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve hot – If you are not watching your weight add a dollop of white butter (loni) tastes great.
- This soup goes well with hot rice as well. Enjoy!.
Looking for a yummy and healthy tomato soup recipe? Then, you must try these amazing recipes created by the original Indian master chef, Sanjeev These soups not only have a unique taste and flavor but are also quick, filling, and can be consumed by anyone as an appetizer or main course. This simple tomato soup uses nutrient-rich bone broth and cream or coconut milk for healthy fats and with no unhealthy fillers or cornstarch. I love to serve our tomato soup with a seasonal side. Sometimes it's as simple as cut-up apples or sometimes as fancy as this tasty beet and arugula salad.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup. If you have questions or requests something like this article, engross admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com