Idli Sambar Chutney.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Idli Sambar Chutney for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Idli Sambar Chutney using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Idli Sambar Chutney
- Prepare 4 Cups of Rice.
- You need 1 Cup of Urad Dhal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Methi Seeds.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Idli Sambar Chutney step by step
- Grind all separately.
- Rice,Urad dhal and Methi seeds.
- First if you using wet grinder, grind methi then Urad after rice.
- It will become very nice fluffy batter.
- Remove add salt and keep for fermentation for 3 to 4 hrs.
- To obtain soft idli depends on the weather.
- Heat your idli maker,put dash of oil in the idli plates and pour the batter.
- After the water is boiled very well keep the plates.
- And steam for 30 mins or until done.
- Spongy hot idlis are ready to eat..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Idli Sambar Chutney. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, please retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com