Nimona (Green Peas Curry).
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Nimona (Green Peas Curry) for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Nimona (Green Peas Curry) using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nimona (Green Peas Curry)
- Prepare 1 cup of green peas (I used frozen peas), ground coarsely.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas, whole.
- You need 1 of potato, cut lengthwise.
- It's 3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- You need 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of asafoetida.
- It's 1 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- You need 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- It's handful of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- You need 1-2 of tomatoes, cut lengthwise.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp. of ghee (opt).
Nimona (Green Peas Curry) step by step
- Heat 1 tbsp. mustard oil & fry the potatoes till light brown in colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Add 1 tbsp. oil in the same pan & saute the ground green peas till the moisture evaporates. Keep aside..
- Heat remaining oil & temper with red chilli, bay leaves, cumin seeds and asafoetida. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the ginger, green chilies & coriander leaves. Stir fry for a few seconds..
- Now add all the dry spices and give it a toss..
- Add the tomatoes and the remaining whole green peas. Mix well & cook, covered till they turn soft..
- Add the sauteed green peas, fried potatoes & water. Give it a stir & simmer, covered for 4-5 minutes or till the gravy turns slightly thick..
- When done, add the ghee (opt) and switch off the flame..
- Serve with plain steamed rice. jeera rice, paratha, poori, etc. for a nice healthy U.P. style meal..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Nimona (Green Peas Curry). If you have questions or requests roughly this article, charm get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com