Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Rajma Madra for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Rajma Madra using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajma Madra
- It's 1 cup of Rajma (Kidney Beans), soaked overnight.
- You need 2 tbsp. of oil.
- You need 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of whole dry red chili.
- You need 2-3 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- You need 3-4 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 of mace.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 tsp. of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of red chili powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of cumin powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- It's 3-4 of green chilies.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp. of coriander leave, chopped.
- It's 1 cup of yoghurt, well beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ghee.
Rajma Madra step by step
- Boil the rajma in 1 & 1/2 cups water for 5 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with bay leaves, red chili, cumin seeds, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves, mace & asafoetida..
- Add all the dry spices & give it a stir..
- Add the boiled rajma along with the stock. Combine well..
- Add the beaten yoghurt. Keep stirring continuously on med. flame for 8-10 minutes or till the gravy slightly thickens..
- When done, add ghee and green chilies. Simmer for 1-2 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and relish with steamed rice, jeera rice, pulao or any Indian bread..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Rajma Madra. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, keep amused gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com