Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Rajma Kababs for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Rajma Kababs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajma Kababs
- Prepare 1 cup of Rajma.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of besan or gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 Tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil to fry.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
Rajma Kababs step by step
- Soak the Rajma overnight for 8 hours and boil the Rajma and Potatoes separately. Peel the potatoes. Mash the Rajma and potatoes together..
- In a wok heat oil, fry the onions until translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste, besan, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder. Mix well and set aside..
- Add all the fried masalas to the mashed Rajma and potatoes and mix well..
- Make balls and flatten them and set them aside to fry.
- Fry them for 2-3 mins on each side..
- Ready to enjoy and eat with Garlic Chutney and Coriander Chutney..
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Rajma Kababs. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, keep amused gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com