Soya Chunks Gravy - Healthy - Diet - Vegan.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Soya Chunks Gravy - Healthy - Diet - Vegan for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Soya Chunks Gravy - Healthy - Diet - Vegan using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soya Chunks Gravy - Healthy - Diet - Vegan
- You need 30 gm of soya nuggets.
- You need 1 of medium Onion chopped.
- It's 2 of large tomatoes chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- It's of Rock Salt.
- Prepare Handful of corrainder leaves.
Soya Chunks Gravy - Healthy - Diet - Vegan step by step
- This step is optional. Take soy in a fry pan and stir fry for couple of minutes on medium flame and take it aside..
- This step is optional too. Boil tomatoes for 2 mins on high flame so that the peel comes off and later slice them..
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds, onion till they are transparent.Add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and saute for a min..
- Grind the sauteed onion and tomatoes into a smooth paste and set aside..
- Heat a pan and add tomato onion puree. Add other spices turmeric, red chilli and salt..
- Pour the paste on kadai and Add turmeric, chilli powder and salt till it cooks well..
- Add water, soya nuggets. Cover and cook for 10 mins till gravy is thick and soya nuggets become soft..
- Serve with rotis or brown rice along with cucumber salad..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Soya Chunks Gravy - Healthy - Diet - Vegan. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, keep amused admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com