Rajma Masala. Rajma Masala aka Kidney Beans Curry is one of the most common and popular curries made in North India. Kidney beans are cooked with onion, tomatoes and spices in this flavorful vegetarian curry. Rajma recipe or rajma masala , an easy recipe to make kidney beans curry at home.
This particular rajma recipe made restaurant style goes very well with both rice as well as naan. the rajma recipe is straight forward to cook, yet some tips, suggestions and variations to make perfect rajma masala. firstly, i heavily recommend soaking the rajma overnight before pressure cooking till it.
Rajma masala recipe with step by step pictures, for delicious rajma masala, rajma must be cooked Rajma masala makes appearance rarely in my kitchen, coz, the first time I blundered the recipe as.
Punjabi Rajma Masala is an extremely popular curry of Punjabi Cuisine.
Literally this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Rajma Masala for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Rajma Masala using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajma Masala
- Prepare 200 grms of rajma any soaked in overnight.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 6-7 of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 of big onion sliced.
- Prepare of Red chill chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of blackpepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- It's 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- It's 1 of cardamom pod.
- You need 1/4 tsp of star anes.
- It's 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare of Salt as per your taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2-3 tsp of oil.
- It's of Water for gravy and boiling.
Serve this with plain rice or with a Chapati/Paratha. Rajma Masala is a typical Punjabi style recipe that I have been trying to improvize on since years. Popular as Rajma Chawal in North India, Rajma Masala is served with Basmati rice. Rajma masala is a popular North Indian dish that is made very often in Punjabi households.
Rajma Masala instructions
- In a pressure cooker add soked rajma, water and salt cooked untill rajma boiled..
- Meanwhile in a grinder make a fine paste of onion, tomatoes, chillies, garlic and all garam masala..
- In a kadai heat the oil put that masala and cooked well until raw smells gone. Add coriander powder, turmeric, salt saute for few minutes.. till oil separates from masala..
- Now add the cooked rajma and cook for another 10-20 mins till gravy became thick add garam masala and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Taste is yummy 😋.
Boiled Red kidney beans are simmered in spicy onion-tomato gravy. Rajma Masala - a protein rich Red Kidney Beans curry, is best enjoyed with steamed rice as Rajma Chawal and is one of healthiest and easiest to make Punjabi curry. Rajma Masala is an all time favorite of many people in northern India. It is made from red kidney beans simmered in a thick spicy gravy of onion, garlic, tomato and various spices. Rajma Masala is a popular dish in northern India with bright and fragrant qualities.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Rajma Masala. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, make smile right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com