Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Dosa Sambar for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Dosa Sambar using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dosa Sambar
- Prepare 2 Cups of Rice(soaked).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Urad Dhal.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Methi.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's as needed of Oil.
Dosa Sambar step by step
- Soak the rice,methi and Urad dhal separate for 4 to 5 hours.
- After grind in wet grinder one by one so that it becomes fluffy.
- Keep overnight for fermentation.
- Take a bowl add 2Tbsp dosa batter and add some water with salt and keep aside.
- Now take a non stick frying pan and put 1 Tbsp dosa batter and spread dosa batter round.
- Add ghee turn upside down.
- Hot hot dosa ready.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Dosa Sambar. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, divert entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com