Mili-juli Dal Palak.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Mili-juli Dal Palak for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Mili-juli Dal Palak using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mili-juli Dal Palak
- Prepare 1/4 bowl of Chana dal.
- You need 1/4 bowl of Green moong dal.
- Prepare 1/4 bowl of Tohr dal.
- You need 1/4 bowl of Massur dal& toyr dal.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach.
- It's 1 of big tomato.
- It's 1 of medium sized onion.
- You need 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- It's 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Aamchur powder or 1 tbsp tamarind pulp (optional).
Mili-juli Dal Palak step by step
- Mix and Rinse all dals 3-4 times, add tomato (cut into small pieces) and sliced onions to the same and pressure cook for 4-5 whistles..
- Wash & cut spinach roughly..
- Grind garlic and green chillies to coarse paste..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin, mustard, hing. Once they crackle, add chilli-grlic paste, saute till raw smell goes..
- Add spinach and kasuri methi to this, saute for 2 minutes..
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and cooked dal. Add little water and salt. I had added jaggery and tamarind pulp so as to give the dal little sweet and tangy flavour. Sprinkle salt & garam masala. Add ghee. Let it boil for a minute and turn off the gas..
- Serve hot with phulkas or rice..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Mili-juli Dal Palak. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, entertain entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com