Bengali healthy thali. This Bengali Thali recipe with finger-licking dishes is yummy as well as healthy. In this video, I have shown how to assemble the various dishes comprising. Health Tips in Bengali - Get information on Health care advice in Bengali, স্বাস্থ্য পরামর্শ, healthy living tips, fitness and diet, exercise, nutrition for men and women in Bangla only on BoldSky Bengali.
Bengali thali is synonymous with fish and rice.
Mutton and goat meat is also a popular choice.
This thali usually feature non-veg delicacies that have subtle yet fiery flavours that will keep you hankering.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Bengali healthy thali for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Bengali healthy thali using 34 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bengali healthy thali
- It's of For Chana dal lauki.
- Prepare 500 gm of lauki cut into pieces.
- Prepare 100 gm of chana dal.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It's 1 of big onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1/2 of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's of Dahi bringle.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dahi.
- It's leaves of Few curry.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 250 gms of bringle.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- You need of Dhaniya chutney.
- You need 1 bunch of Green coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It's of Parwal mustard curry.
- Prepare 250 gm of parwal or pointed gourd.
- It's 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It's 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare of Bitter gourd fry.
- Prepare 100 gm of bitter gourd.
- It's 1 of potato.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
Most Bengalis I know, including myself, can't live without tasty food and variety. Curd keep gut healthy and increase good cholesterol and decreased bad cholesterol. Tripura has a lot of Bengal population and thus Bengali cuisine is also popular there. Bengali Thali is a perfect blend of sweet and spicy flavours.
Bengali healthy thali instructions
- Wash the eggplant. Take a kadhai add 2 tsp mustard oil. Fry the egg plant till golden brown. Allow it to cool down. Add it to the curd. For tampering take a pan add mustard seeds. red chilli and curry leaves..
- Poppy seeds with pointed gourd curry. Take a pan add oil to it. Put the pointed gourd in it. Cook until golden brown. Add poppy seed paste into it. Cook until the pointed gourd is cooked..
- Bitter gourd fry. Cut the bitter gourd and potatoes into small pieces. Take a pan add mustard oil put the potatoes and cook it. Then add bitter gourd..
- Bottle gourd curry. Cut the bottle gourd and potatoes into small pieces. Pressure Cook it with the chana dal. For 2 whisle. Take a kadhai mustard oil add cumin seeds to it. When it will splutter add chopped onions when they turn brown add tomatoes and ginger garlic paste into it. Cook the masala well add the pressure cooked thing and bring it to a boil..
Maharashtrians are known for their extremely spicy with different masalas - so. Food delivery service in Durgapur, West Bengal. In thali you get variety of delicious food in one platter which are famous in that specific region. Thali is basically a combinations of various delicious dishes specific to a certain area. The Bhojpuri thali can surprise you with its multitude of flavours.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Bengali healthy thali. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, keep amused door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com