Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Dal Curry for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Dal Curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dal Curry
- It's 2 cups of Toor Dal.
- It's 1 of onion medium chopped.
- It's 2 of tomatoes diced.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger garlic worth of and paste.
- Prepare 2 of chiles green slit lengthwise.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of chile powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need Handful of Coriander leaves of freshly chopped.
Dal Curry step by step
- In a pressure cooker, put the dal, onion, ginger and garlic pastes, the masala powders and the tomatoes. Add water to cover the dal and season with salt..
- Cook this for about 3 whistles and turn off the heat.The dal should be cooked through and will be soft..
- Once the pressure is off, and you can open up the cooker, heat some oil in a non-stick pan..
- Add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Once the seeds start spluttering add the cooked dal..
- Season with more salt if needed and finally add the coriander leaves..
- Give it all a good stir and you have a bowl of delicious dal curry to serve..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Dal Curry. If you have questions or requests on this article, please log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com