Panchratan Daal Cheela.
Literally this is an easy recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Panchratan Daal Cheela for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Panchratan Daal Cheela using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Panchratan Daal Cheela
- It's 1 tbsp of daal(urad dhuli).
- You need 1 tbsp of grated louki.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- You need pinch of hing.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Panchratan Daal Cheela step by step
- Wash and soak all the daals for 6 hrs..
- Grind them along with green chillis to a smooth paste..
- Cover and leave for 1 hour.
- Add grated louki, ginger garlic paste, all the masalas, coriander leaves and mix nicely..
- Heat a pan. Grease it with oil. Sprinkle few drops of water and spread the batter evenly. Cook with oil from both the sides on low flame by pressing slowly so that they become crispy..
- Cheela is ready to be served along with any chutney or raita..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Panchratan Daal Cheela. If you have questions or requests around this article, keep amused door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com