Rajma Prawn Curry.
Actually this is an easy recipe just subsequently the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Rajma Prawn Curry for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Rajma Prawn Curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rajma Prawn Curry
- Prepare 1 cup of Rajma (kidney beans) soaked overnight.
- It's 2-3 tbsp of urad dal (Black gram lentil) soaked for 2-3 hours.
- You need 1 cup of prawns cleaned.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- It's 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 4-5 of cloves.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of kitchen king masala / garam masala.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
Rajma Prawn Curry instructions
- Pressure cook the rajma and urad dal in 2 cups water for 7-8 minutes on low flame after the first whistle. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and fry the prawns till they change colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Saute for a few seconds. Add the onion and fry till light brown..
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the powdered spices mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Add the boiled rajma and the fried prawns. Simmer on a low flame for 2-3 minutes. Adjust water according to the gravy desired..
- When done, add ghee and switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with either plain steamed rice, jeera rice, pulao or any kind of Indian bread..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Rajma Prawn Curry. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, make laugh read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com