Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Paalak Daal for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Paalak Daal using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paalak Daal
- Prepare 1 cups of Soaked Tuar Daal (split pigeon peas).
- Prepare 2 cups of Chopped Paalak (1 large bunch).
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 3 of Green Chillies.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp( To be adjusted as per preference).
- Prepare of For The Tempering :.
- It's 2 tbs of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- It's 1 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 8 of Garlic Cloves.
Paalak Daal instructions
- To make the Paalak Daal, first soak the tuvar daal in sufficient water for about an hour and a half..
- Wash thoroughly and add to it the turmeric powder, chopped tomatoes, chopped green chillies and chopped spinach..
- Add sufficient water to it i.e. approximately a bit above the daal’s level and pressure cook till done..
- In the meantime soak 1 tsp tamarind in about 2 tbsp hot water for about half an hour. Then smash the tamarind in the water itself using your fingers to get a thick pulp. Discard the seeds if any..
- Crush the garlic cloves using a pestle..
- When the pressure of the cooker subsides, open the lid and remove the daal from it..
- Smash the daal a little with the back of a ladle. Add tamarind pulp, salt to taste and sufficient water and bring to a boil..
- Heat a small kadhai or a pan for tempering and add the oil to it. When the oil is hot, add the cumin, asafoetida, curry leaves and the crushed garlic to it. Let the garlic brown a little..
- Pour this tempering over the hot daal and cover with a lid immediately. Open the lid after a while add give it a good stir..
- Serve the delicious Paalak Daal with some hot steamed rice..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Paalak Daal. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, charm admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com